I really "HATED" the color of my backyard fence! So While "hubs" was away in New York, I decided to spruce things up a bit. I decided to paint my fence. I loved the clean fence color over at TOOTSIETIME'S BLOG. Love her Blog! So I decide to change mine to something similar.
Today I'm going to combine a bunch of posts in one so that I can catch up on what's happening now.
I have been taking lots of pictures,
but I have been so busy getting ready for the growing season that I haven't had time to post them.
So here goes....
- Cleaning of Gardening Pots & Flats.
I washed all my garden flats and pots in my kids bath tub...eeeewwww! It was a MESS!! I was too lazy to do it last year--Note to self, after plants have been moved into the garden, clean them OUTSIDE..always!!
- Setting up indoor shelving with light for seedlings.
- Shelves filled with my new growing seedlings!
- Sharpened all of my gardening tools, shears & everything that needed to be sharp!
- I built two Bluebird houses to see if I could get some birds in my garden to eat the bad bugs. Houses are up....no birds yet!
-I stocked my greenhouse with a few more flats, vermiculite, peat moss, compost, & yes, I course, my PINK HELLO KITTY radio I acquired from my daughter (she doesn't use it anymore).
- started preparing my square foot garden beds for this years crop.
So far this is what I have been up to for the past couple of weeks! Busy, busy, busy.
I hope to be more organized for this years growing season.